buy viagra cheap Why List Your Property With Us?
We understand how overwhelming it can be to navigate the vast Belize Real Estate market. Utilizing state of the art technology, local market knowledge, and traditional marketing strategies, we can get your property in front of the right buyers at the right time. We have a proven track-record – nobody knows the Belize real estate market like the professionals at Sandy Point Real Estate!
We specialize in assisting individuals with real estate investments and market shares that provide ROI through short term and long-term acquisitions. We also assist with creating strategic offshore planning for future retirement investments.
Our agents possess valuable resources and experience in Mortgage Law, Appraisal Certification, and Commercial Industrial Investments. Our agents are licensed in Canada and Belize and have been honored with numerous awards, including:
- The 100% Club
- RE/MAX Platinum Award Winner
- #2 Top Producing Agents in all of Central America and the Caribbea
- #1 RE/MAX agent in Belize.
Our real estate agents hold prestigious memberships in:
- Association of Real Estate Brokers of Belize (ARREB)
- Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Real Estate Council of Ontario (RECO)
Wanting to Make a Move & Thinking of Selling?
If you’re thinking of selling your Belize real estate, you want to know exactly what to expect and how to be prepared for the process. One of our experienced Belize real estate can provide you with the following services:
- Comparative Market Analysis – comparing your home’s value to that of your neighbors.
- Comprehensive Plan – details about the marketing of your Belize property to sell your home, which includes the Internet and other types of media.
- Home Presentation – getting your home visited by as many qualified buyers as possible to get your home sold.
- Home Staging and Curb Appeal – expert advice in making your real estate appealing to buyers to ensure you get the highest price.
- Obtaining and Negotiating Offers – helping you obtain and negotiate a deal that meets your goals and goes as smoothly as possible.
- Future Home Assistance – helping you find your next home and answering all of your questions about neighborhoods, schools, etc.
Closing Costs to Expect…
Selling your real estate can be a stressful process if you’re unprepared at the onset.
- Broker’s commission – is anywhere between 8-10% of the selling price of your real estate sale.
- Stamp Tax – this fee is 5% of the purchase price and is usually paid by the buyer. Buyers are credited for unpaid real estate taxes for the prior or current year depending on the date of closing and when your taxes are due.
- Lawyer’s fee for Land Transfers – this is approx. 1-2% of the purchase price.
Using experience in various real estate transactions, astute attention toward exceeding expectations, and our genuine enthusiasm for helping others, we look forward to providing you a personalized experience to suit your needs. Whether you are looking to buy, sell, or invest, the Sandy Point Real Estate team is here to walk you through every step of the process.
Let us help you navigate the real estate market in Ambergris Caye, Belize – consistently ranked as The Worlds Greatest Island, one of the best places in the world to retire and One of the Top 10 Places to Invest in Real Estate.