Belize -- Small Country; Big Choices!
For such a small country, Belize is very big in choices of real estate. With its jungles to the west; reefs to the east; luxury mansions and quaint villas; and everywhere illustrative names of unique places like those below:
- Punta Gorda
- Silk Grass
- Monkey River
- Mango Creek
- Honey Camp Lagoon
- Double Head Cabbage
- Ambergris Caye
Enjoy your life with an oceanfront villa on the luxurious island of Ambergris Caye close to shopping in San Pedro Village!
Whether you enjoy an active city or night life, prefer a natural setting, or seaside tranquility, I can find exactly what you’re looking for in Belize real estate. Give me, Daniel J. Hartin, a call at 501-610-1978 or email.
Variety in Belize…
Belize has just about everything a person could ask for and is English-speaking too!
Below are brief descriptions of some of the real estate areas found in Belize.
For more information, give me a call at 501-610-1978 or email.
If you're into a pristine lifestyle in an undeveloped part of the country, the district of Toledo in southern Belize would probably appeal to you, because it offers:
- Thick vegetation and wild life
- Real estate next to a river, ocean front, or small creek
- Hiking trails
- Over 400 species of birds
- A few small resorts
- Rain-forest acreage
- Affordable large tracts of land
- Maya Drink of Kukuh
- Cacao Trail through the Maya Villages
- Ancient Site of Lubaantun
- Nim Li Punit Mayan Site
- Uxbenka Mayan Site
- Garinagu Culture
Corozal Town in Northern Belize might be of interest if you prefer an unspoiled, yet modern, seaside, adventurous town. Close to the much larger Mexican city of Chetumal (population approximately 130,000), this Belizean-cultural city offers:
- Great shopping, including American-style shops
- Medical and facilities with American practitioners
Love the lush forest countryside? Maybe Cayo farmland is what you’re looking for. Awaken each morning to the beautiful sounds of nature and discover a wide variety of birds, including flocks of parrots, living in Belize in the Cayo district. This part of the county offers the following features:
- Tropical woods
- Ancient ruins to explore
- Exotic Birds
- Hundreds of orchid species
- Transportation to airports, shopping & government buildings
Placencia is a natural, diverse, culturally-rich peninsula catering to eco-tourists, divers, and anglers and offers:
- Small lodges
- Lots for building and investing:
- Seafront real estate
- Lagoon-front real estate
- Canal front real estate [Canals on the east side (seaside) do not offer boat access to the Caribbean or the Lagoon. Canals on the western side do have lagoon access]
- Included are lots with deeded beach access and an infrastructure, including:
- Paved roads
- Water and other public utilities
If the amenities of the city and close proximity to the airport are important considerations, Belize City includes upscale areas such as West Landivar and Caribbean Shores. What’s ideal about Belize City is that it’s the central hub for:
San Pedro is the main town of Ambergris Caye; one of the most popular upscale islands where a brand-new condo can be found for around $100K even today.
Vacant beachfront or waterfront real estate lots are also available as well as residential homes in turn-key condition. Ambergris Caye offers:
- Restaurants and bars
- Shops, boutiques, and speciality outlets
- Hol Chan Marine Reserve
- World-class diving and snorkelling along the unspoiled barrier reef
Ready to Explore Properties?
Whether you’re a first-time homebuyer in Belize or already a resident, give me a call to begin finding the real estate of your dreams as only Belize can offer; Daniel J. Hartin at 501-610-1978 or email.